Monday, June 13, 2011

Changes and Resistance.

We always say its a welcome change. We often look for something different. But when we actually get it, do we really like it?I have always pondered about it. For Example... I was  looking forward to make a change in my job profile.... But when it actually happened I am scared as to I have make changes to my work style, work place.. new people.. new habits... re establish a comfort level with colleagues.. My old work place all of a sudden starts feeling like a comfort zone... where i can easily run away to.....thats wat i mean by resistance to change. But guys i think , i know i will def like it.. if not for anything the work.. because this is so much like I have been wanting to do.. Real hands on stuff....cool engineering work...Definitely its a loit more different from my previous role of working on test benches and solving controls related issues. I will be now evaluating the whole Engine and aftertreatment related performance which definetely is something I have never explored.. so lots of learning... followed by lots of dumb questions.. so if u ever hear someone saying .. u know there is this gal in my team.. who asks silly questions.. u can very well picture me there!!!:D
Well well as for my weekend before working day.. it sucked.!!!!!! I just realised that my Friends from NCstate had pampered me.. and they never took me to the real world ... I reallly miss them.. I wish i could go back to those days!!!! :) But never mind, thats how we will become strong rite!!!!!
But there is something fun I did too..... bought the most expensive pair of running shoes.....ever!!!! :D new arrivals.. apparently.i am gonna work out a lot.. when , where , how... yet to be determined.... hopefully when i see those shoes , i will remeber to use them.. lol... Neha come back from India soon.. I need to talk to you!!!

Folks , hopefully i will have something to blog bout my new work place!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment