Friday, July 29, 2011

Strange Ties....

Its a always amazing how often you come across people and what impact they create in your life.
Having started staying ny myself for the last yr and half it just seems diff when you have people who stay with you even for a day... I like it...:) nyhoo coming to the pt... My frnd has had a bunch of roommates(exaggerating!!! as always) but i wld say around 3-4  till now and I have had some kind of bond with each one of them...... Strange pattern is most of them who become her roommates are on the threshold of marriage and are looking to move to their husbands at the earliest... So basically... they are just staying becos they dont have a choice.

                        So here she was I met her for the first time 3 months ago.. Also from Pune. smiling.. bubbly happy that in 2 weeks she was headed back to India to get married... :) She did have a very interesting life.. but i felt that she did consider me as someone whom she could emotionally depend on... She shared every bit of her life with me and sometimes I would wonder ..... u can be happy like that.... Well all said and done.. she is finally headed back to her husband.. where her happiness belongs... wishing her luck... and happiness and prosperity....

No comments:

Post a Comment