Friday, August 19, 2011

A New Dimension to the existing.

All right... inspite of having enough mess and stress in life., I have decided to take something more ... hoping that i will diver me from the mess and stress and help me achieve what I am looking to.... Well well... yest was the orientation and all of a sudden going back to school sounds terrifying...
                              This time though it is like you work through the day and then listen to the professors and fellow students for another 3 hrs before hopefully you can call it a day!
                                    It  does seem like someone like me may not be able to handle well. since I can do only one thing well at a time but i look upto some ppl and hope that I will be able to live upto my own set expectations... Looking at the current situation of single life, no commitment to people just to work.. makes me feel like I should just be able to pull it off,,,
                          Its not just the education but it alaos learning simple things like talking to people, dealing with delicate situations that will be critical here and also making sure the pressure at either work or school doesnt take a toll on either of the other places... like they said "strike a balance"......
Its interesting to explore the area of Finance, marketing, strategy where in most of the terms seem Greek.. and at the end of  3 years would seem like a known frontier as well.

Ok folks.. more updates will be followed on this front.. If i survive the first couple months atleast!!!! :D

have a great weekend!



1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the new adventure!! I am sure you will do well :)

    ReplyDelete