Friday, May 20, 2011

And Here comes Another Long weekend.....

yay!!! The first long weekend of the year I am actually looking forward to!!!! U know why... cos I am going to one of my favorite cities.... Yes NYC!!!! The place where you can be just the person you want to be.. Be lost in the crowd.. away from worries and just carry on with the flow.. The feel is amazing.
    NYC and Chicago are my two favorite cities in the US and will always be dear to me till eternity!!! :)
Navy Pier in Chicago and Brooklyn Bridge in NY... always bring the best side of me ....These are the 2 places I want to walk along with my dearest, share the most romantic moments and forget any other side in me!!!
    So please wait for my next blog..Weekend in NYC!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun! :)
    I am curious, though: why cant you be the person you want to be in any other city? :P
    Waiting for the pics and the post!! have fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aah! chicago! its my love too!! I just have to close my eyes to be in the city, any of its random corners that I have visited :)

    have fun over the long weekend! pics awaited :)

    ReplyDelete