Monday, February 14, 2011

A day!!!.............

Today was the first day of the year that i took a day off from work!! The reason........ feeeeling tooo low.. why... i don't know!!! I probably know the reasons but dont have on reason for this.
  The start of this year hasnt been one of the best so far!!!! So it goes like this......Work is ok... but not too happy since I see the people around me battling for God knows what!!! Theres like intense competition in the air. Thats fine as long as it is a healthy competition....
 The person whom I confide most in is behaving prolly in the most weird way i could ever think... reason...unknown!!!!!!
Things have been happening with no clue and i just feel that I have too many unknown factors contributing to this!! I wish i just had a reason to believe all this is for good!!!!!!I drive my car in my parking lot and there comes a car backing up to me with no sufficient time for me to react to instant braking to save my car.. and then the person claims that he was parked apparently.... disgusting.. why cant ppl be truthful atleast... !!!!
this is just one example of things going wrong...
Seems like I am being a pessimist here ,,, but it just feels like good things have all ended..... and there is no nice thing happening.. or will ever happen.. I just see the darkness ahead......
Maybe there is someone or something that will suddenly show me the light of happiness.....
 

2 comments:

  1. Just think that in few years to come, all these negative things will not matter. You will look back on this time and think that you were getting worked up for no reason :) (even though right now you think the reason is strong enough!)
    Also, try and stop banking on people/things to make you happy. Difficult, but not impossible.
    Aso, az call nakki...kaal I had wine..so jara condition kharab hoti to call ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. here's a big hug girl! :)
    I hope you see the light soon enough..then this phase will feel like a distant memory :)

    ReplyDelete